Hiring Substitute Managers!
Full job description
Substitute Manager – Hiring immediately.
Location: Denver-Metro, Erie, Dacono, Superior
If you love working with people, a job with variety, good pay, benefits, and career growth, then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for outgoing and enthusiastic team members to manage our storage facilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Establish strong customer relationships,
- Manage the operation, provide sales assistance, collect rent and fees,
- Perform property inspections and general maintenance,
- Market the property to potential customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Basic computer skills; strong communication and organizational skills
- US work authorization
Schedule: Full-time, day shifts. Must be available on Saturdays (No Sunday work required). The substitute will cover different facilities during the work week.
What it’s Like to Work Here: Colorado Storage has a family feel where employees are the greatest asset. Our team members share a positive attitude, problem solving abilities and patience enabling them to provide excellent customer service.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.